We are piloting Scrum Development Method for few of the projects in our organization.
Some of the key questions that triggered me are:
1. Relevance of 'Architecture/Design' in a Agile method, where BDUF is not recommended.
2. Is it really possible to execute a 'Incremental Architecture/Design' approach in a full life cycle project?. Is it really required?
3. Importance of Testing in Agile practices is significant. How is Testing & Architecture are associated?.
4. Can TDD lead to incremental Design? Or the Design Can be Tested? (Very Very Interesting Subject)
5. Generally, Are the Agile practices detrimental to Design practices?
What do you say?
Will blog about the answers in future posts..